CNG Services Limited (CSL) provides consultancy and project management services in relation to the use of natural gas as a vehicle fuel. CSL is independent from equipment suppliers and provides an ‘owners engineer’ service including design, project specification and management.
CNG Services Ltd (CSL) supports the development of new anaerobic digester projects including a range of utilisation options for the biogas:
- Used to generate electricity in good quality CHP
- Clean-up of biogas to produce biomethane
- Injection of biomethane into gas distribution networks
- Compression of biomethane for use as fuel in road vehicles
- Support to introduction of biomethane fuelled vehicles
CSL is independent from manufacturers of AD plants, CHP plants, gas clean-up plants, compression plant manufacturers and the vehicle manufacturers. We do not take commission from such companies.
CSL is a member of NGVA Europe, Renewable Energy Association and the SBGI.